- Academic and Author Speakers
- Asia and China Speakers and Commentators
- Business Keynote Speakers
- Climate Change and Environment Keynote Speakers
- Economists and Financial Speakers
- Futurist Speakers
- Celebrity and Famous Speakers
- Innovation Speakers
- Inspirational Leadership Speakers
- Management Speakers
- Marketing and Brand Keynote Speakers
- Motivational Speakers
- Political Speakers
- Sports speakers
- Technology and IT Keynote Speakers
Search Your Speaker
You can easily find a suitable speaker.
Please fill in the form below.
Jordan Belfort Speaker Profile
The REAL Wolf of Wall StreetTopics:
– Training, Manage & Motivate Your Team to produce world-class performance
– Secrets for Raising Capital in Any Economy (and the biggest mistakes to avoid)
– The Nine Most Destructive Operational Mistakes that are ruining your bottom
– The 4 Elements of the Inner Game to condition your mental state and dominate in any business situation
– The Art of Straight Line Persuasion: How to create instant rapport, control the sales conversation and close every single deal that’s closeable
– Straight Line Marketing: Creating an effective machine that works hand-in-hand with your sales efforts
– Creating Customers for Life and a never-ending referral stream that ensures your business’s survival
Jordan Belfort is one of the country's most talked-about speakers.
His story is the ultimate tale of how the pursuit of wealth can often trump the importance of ethics in the business world.
In the 1990s, Belfort built one of the most dynamic and successful sales organizations in the nation's financial circles before his well-publicized fall. During that time, he soared to the highest financial heights, earning over $50 million a year, a feat that earned him the name "The Wolf of Wall Street."
Belfort's career was captured in the Oscar and Golden Globe nominated film, The Wolf of Wall Street, released on Christmas Day 2013. It stars Leonardo DiCaprio as Belfort and was directed by Martin Scorsese. DiCaprio won the Golden Globe award for Best Comedy for his portrayal of Belfort.
Now recovered from the traps of his former high-flying lifestyle, Belfort has re-emerged in the business world as a speaker, author and leading voice on the importance of business ethics. His proprietary Straight Line System allows him to take virtually any company or individual and empower them to create massive wealth, abundance, and entrepreneurial success, without sacrificing integrity or ethics.
He has served as an advisor to more than fifty public companies, and has been profiled in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Los Angeles Times, The London Times, The Herald Tribune, Le Monde, Corriere della Serra, Forbes, BusinessWeek, Paris Match and Rolling Stone.
He created the Jordan Belfort Foundation to inspire the next generation of entrepreneurs in underprivileged communities to create economic opportunities that transform their own lives, their families, and their communities.
Belfort has two international best-selling memoirs, The Wolf of Wall Street and Catching the Wolf of Wall Street.
View wish list
Go back to search results
Close this window
Inventor of Sixth Sense