- Academic and Author Speakers
- Asia and China Speakers and Commentators
- Business Keynote Speakers
- Climate Change and Environment Keynote Speakers
- Economists and Financial Speakers
- Futurist Speakers
- Celebrity and Famous Speakers
- Innovation Speakers
- Inspirational Leadership Speakers
- Management Speakers
- Marketing and Brand Keynote Speakers
- Motivational Speakers
- Political Speakers
- Sports speakers
- Technology and IT Keynote Speakers
Search Your Speaker
You can easily find a suitable speaker.
Please fill in the form below.
Bilal Bomani Speaker Profile
Director of NASA’s Greenlab Research FacilityTopics:
– Self-sustaining ecosystem
– Sustainable Biofuels
– Renewable energy ecosystem
– Extreme green alternatives
The keynotes by Bilal Bomani discuss extreme green concepts, and focus on a new type of sustainable fuel.
Bilal Bomani is the director of NASA's Greenlab Research Facility, and he emphasizes the importance of products that are sustainable, alternative and renewable. Bilal Bomani earned two master's degrees from Cleveland State University, and his Ph.D. in computer engineering from Case Western University.
He currently is a senior NASA scientist, and runs the Greenlab Research Facility in Cleveland, Ohio.
The keynotes by Bilal Bomani identify the importance of producing products in environmentally and socially conscious ways.
His new type of self-sustaining ecosystem produces biofuels, and does not deplete natural resources because it no fresh water is used.
View wish list
Go back to search results
Close this window
2017 Nobel Prize Economics Science Winner
Charles R. Walgreen Distinguished Service Professor of Behavioral Science and Economics
Other recommended speakers
Former Germany's Minister of Foreign Affairs and Vice Chancellor
Climate strategist, researcher, professor, consultant and entrepreneur with a focus on climate capitalism and resilient cities
Bestselling Author, Mindsharing: The Art of Crowdsourcing Everything. Former VP Marketing, Microsoft