- Academic and Author Speakers
- Asia and China Speakers and Commentators
- Business Keynote Speakers
- Climate Change and Environment Keynote Speakers
- Economists and Financial Speakers
- Futurist Speakers
- Celebrity and Famous Speakers
- Innovation Speakers
- Inspirational Leadership Speakers
- Management Speakers
- Marketing and Brand Keynote Speakers
- Motivational Speakers
- Political Speakers
- Sports speakers
- Technology and IT Keynote Speakers
Search Your Speaker
You can easily find a suitable speaker.
Please fill in the form below.
Erik Brynjolfsson Speaker Profile
Director of the MIT Initiative on the Digital Economy,Professor at MIT Sloan School and Research Associate at NBER.Topics:
– Big Data and Data Driven Decision Making
– Competing in the Age of Omnichannel Retailing
– Using IT to Drive Innovation
– Productivity and Employment in the Digital Economy
– Internet Commerce and Competition: The Long Tail
Erik Brynjolfsson is Director of the MIT Initiative on the Digital Economy, Professor at MIT Sloan School, and Research Associate at NBER.
His research examines the effects of information technologies on business strategy, productivity and performance, digital commerce, and intangible assets.
At MIT, he teaches courses on the Economics of Information and the Analytics Lab. Author or co-editor of several books including NYTimes best-seller The Second Machine Age: Work, Progress and Prosperity in a Time of Brilliant Technologies, Brynjolfsson is editor of SSRN’s Information System Network and has served on the editorial boards of numerous academic journals.
View wish list
Go back to search results
Close this window
Robotics Designer, Founder and CEO of Hanson Robotics