- Academic and Author Speakers
- Asia and China Speakers and Commentators
- Business Keynote Speakers
- Climate Change and Environment Keynote Speakers
- Economists and Financial Speakers
- Futurist Speakers
- Celebrity and Famous Speakers
- Innovation Speakers
- Inspirational Leadership Speakers
- Management Speakers
- Marketing and Brand Keynote Speakers
- Motivational Speakers
- Political Speakers
- Sports speakers
- Technology and IT Keynote Speakers
Search Your Speaker
You can easily find a suitable speaker.
Please fill in the form below.
Graham Cluley Speaker Profile
Computer security and cybercrime researcherTopics:
– PRISM and Government Surveillance
– Hacking and organised online criminal gangs
– Anonymous, LulzSec and the Syrian Electronic Army
– Online Privacy
– Fighting Internet Crime
– Social Engineering
– Threats on Facebook, Twitter and other social networks
Graham Cluley is one of the world's leading experts on computer viruses, spam and cybercrime.
For over 20 years he worked for global infosecurity firms, assisted computer crime authorities in their investigations, and was on the front line during history's largest computer virus outbreaks.
Mr Cluley is an author, blogger and columnist having written thousands of articles about online security for a wide range of publications, and was given an honorary mention in the "10 Greatest Britons in IT History" for his contribution as a leading authority in internet security.
Mr Cluley has won many awards for his writing, and was honored to be inducted into the InfoSecurity Europe Hall of Fame in 2011.
Between 1999 and 2013, Mr. Cluley worked as a senior technology consultant at Sophos. He was also the head of corporate communications, and the editor and main writer of Sophos's award-winning Naked Security site, which typically receives 1.5 million pageviews each month.
Mr Cluley has regularly appeared on TV and radio shows around the world, discussing computer security issues.
View wish list
Go back to search results
Close this window
Former Director of Enterprise Services & Merchant Integration, Amazon.com
Author The Amazon Way