- Academic and Author Speakers
- Asia and China Speakers and Commentators
- Business Keynote Speakers
- Climate Change and Environment Keynote Speakers
- Economists and Financial Speakers
- Futurist Speakers
- Celebrity and Famous Speakers
- Innovation Speakers
- Inspirational Leadership Speakers
- Management Speakers
- Marketing and Brand Keynote Speakers
- Motivational Speakers
- Political Speakers
- Sports speakers
- Technology and IT Keynote Speakers
Search Your Speaker
You can easily find a suitable speaker.
Please fill in the form below.
Robert Engle Speaker Profile
2003 Economic Nobel Prize WinnerTopics:
– Monetary & Fiscal Policies
– Economic Growth Prospects
– Economic growth and development
Professor Engle graduated from Williams College in 1964 and received a Ph.D. in Economics from Cornell University in 1969. He was an Assistant Professor at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) from 1969-74. He moved to the University of California, San Diego in 1975 where he became an Associate Professor and moved up to full Professor in 1977.
He was Chair of the Department of Economics from 1990 to 1994. He now lectures widely to both academic and practitioner audiences.
He is a fellow of both the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and the Econometric Society. He is an expert in time series analysis with a long time interest in the analysis of financial markets.
His research has produced such innovative statistical methods as ARCH, cointegration, band spectrum regression and most recently, common features. Altogether he has published over a hundred academic papers and three books.
His interest in financial econometrics covers equities, interest rates, exchange rates and options.
View wish list
Go back to search results
Close this window
Robotics Designer, Founder and CEO of Hanson Robotics