- Academic and Author Speakers
- Asia and China Speakers and Commentators
- Business Keynote Speakers
- Climate Change and Environment Keynote Speakers
- Economists and Financial Speakers
- Futurist Speakers
- Celebrity and Famous Speakers
- Innovation Speakers
- Inspirational Leadership Speakers
- Management Speakers
- Marketing and Brand Keynote Speakers
- Motivational Speakers
- Political Speakers
- Sports speakers
- Technology and IT Keynote Speakers
Search Your Speaker
You can easily find a suitable speaker.
Please fill in the form below.
Andy Freire Speaker Profile
Axialent's co-founder and CEOTopics:
– Obtaining Sustainable Results
– Taking the Leap, Executing an Entrepreneurial Idea
– Creating Market
– Ethical Leadership
– World Economics
– Business Strategies
– Doing Business in Latin America
– The Growth and Maintenance of the International Brands and Markets
Andy Freire is Axialent’s co-founder and CEO. Entrepreneur in the business and social domains, after working at Procter & Gamble, he founded and led Officenet, a company that revolutionized the industry of distribution (retail) of office supplies in Latin America growing from one to almost a thousand employees in a 4 year span. When he was 18, he created the Fundacion Iniciativa, for the promotion of leadership among the Latin American youth. He collaborates weekly with CNN in Spanish as “Expert Entrepreneur.” He was distinguished by the World Economic Forum as “Global Leader for Tomorrow”, by the Endeavor Foundation as “Latin American Entrepreneur of the Year” and he was one of two finalists who received awards as “World Young Business Achiever” in the Philippines in 2002.
Andy has a Licensure in Economics magna cum laude from the University of San Andres in Buenos Aires, Argentina and an OPM from the Harvard Business School. His several projects got funded by world recognized financial institutions such as GE Capital, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, George Soros, KKR, Santander Bank, Bank of America, Warburg Pincus, Louis Vuitton, GP Investimentos and Tommy Lee Putnam.
Andy has participated as a motivational speaker at several events in Europe (such as the World Economic Forum at Davos, Switzerland or the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao Spain), Asia (such as The Manila’s Entrepreneurial Forum), Latin America (such as the Interamerican Development Bank Annual Conference in Santiago, Chile), and the US (such as The Economist Annual Conference).
View wish list
Go back to search results
Close this window
Inventor of Sixth Sense