- Academic and Author Speakers
- Asia and China Speakers and Commentators
- Business Keynote Speakers
- Climate Change and Environment Keynote Speakers
- Economists and Financial Speakers
- Futurist Speakers
- Celebrity and Famous Speakers
- Innovation Speakers
- Inspirational Leadership Speakers
- Management Speakers
- Marketing and Brand Keynote Speakers
- Motivational Speakers
- Political Speakers
- Sports speakers
- Technology and IT Keynote Speakers
Search Your Speaker
You can easily find a suitable speaker.
Please fill in the form below.
Charles Marcus Speaker Profile
Motivational speaker & Best selling- authorTopics:
– Leadership Matters: Creating the environment that is critical to your success
– Dare To Be Great: How To Get To World Class in Business and in Life
– The Business World is Evolving: Are You?
– Seize The Moment: Winning In A Changing World
– Winning the Heart, Mind, and Loyalty of Your Customers
Ranked by hunger2succeed as one of the "Top 60 Motivational Speakers In The World"
On November 3rd, 2015 Charles Marcus will be recognized in Toronto, Canada as one of only “10 Celebrated and Notable Canadian Personalities of 2015”
Charles Marcus, originally from the UK, now based in Toronto, Canada is a much sought after high content motivational and business speaker. He spent over 20 years in a sales and service related industry winning international awards for outstanding customer service and always being in the top 1% of sales achievers in the companies he worked for.
Today, Charles is a successful entrepreneur and runs a global speaking and training company. What is remarkable is knowing where he came from. For many years, he could not do what most people take for granted—-speak. He suffered from a severe stuttering disability, being written off in life and suffering much ridicule, rejection and humiliation and living in a world of virtual silence looking at life from the outside instead of within.
Charles realized his dream after making an important decision: to take full responsibility for his life and to confront his challenges and fears head-on. His powerful story of overcoming adversity and winning against the odds combined with his business savvy expertise and down to earth manner and style makes him a firm favourite and inspiration to people around the world. He will be honoured later this year at the prestigious Top Ten Event recognizing “10 Celebrated Canadians” who have made a difference in their country in different ways.
His client list includes, American Express, McDonalds, Hilton Hotels, Sony, Mercedes-Benz, Sun Life Financial, Bank of Montreal, Leela Hotels, World Management Forum, CIO 100, Proctor and Gamble, Johnson&Johnson, Loreal, Amway, Life Insurance Round Table of India, Schneider Electric, MPI, Northrop Grumman, Kao Corporation, Millennium Software Systems, Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance and Financial Services, Special Olympics, RBC, Government of Canada.
View wish list
Go back to search results
Close this window
Inventor of Sixth Sense