- Academic and Author Speakers
- Asia and China Speakers and Commentators
- Business Keynote Speakers
- Climate Change and Environment Keynote Speakers
- Economists and Financial Speakers
- Futurist Speakers
- Celebrity and Famous Speakers
- Innovation Speakers
- Inspirational Leadership Speakers
- Management Speakers
- Marketing and Brand Keynote Speakers
- Motivational Speakers
- Political Speakers
- Sports speakers
- Technology and IT Keynote Speakers
Search Your Speaker
You can easily find a suitable speaker.
Please fill in the form below.
Diego Simeone Speaker Profile
Former captain of the Argentine national football team
Coach of Atlético de Madrid
– Creating a Winning Organization
– How to Motivate your Team?
– Achieving Goals
Diego Pablo Simeone (born 28 April 1970), also known as Cholo, is an Argentine football manager and former player. He is currently manager of Spanish La Liga club Atlético de Madrid. Simeone was capped over 100 times for the Argentina national football team and represented the country at the 1994, 1998 and 2002 FIFA World Cups.
In his club career that started in 1987. Throughout his playing career, Simeone was known to be a tenacious and complete two-way midfielder, who was capable both of winning balls and starting attacking plays, also scoring goals himself. He was primarily known for his leadership, technique, tactical versatility, intelligence, strength, stamina, and workrate, although he was also praised by pundits for his vision and passing range. After an amazing career, Simeone decided to become a coach. He is currently the manager of Spanish La Liga club Atlético de Madrid. On 24 March 2015, Simeone signed a new contract with the club that runs until 2020.
View wish list
Go back to search results
Close this window
Robotics Designer, Founder and CEO of Hanson Robotics