- Academic and Author Speakers
- Asia and China Speakers and Commentators
- Business Keynote Speakers
- Climate Change and Environment Keynote Speakers
- Economists and Financial Speakers
- Futurist Speakers
- Celebrity and Famous Speakers
- Innovation Speakers
- Inspirational Leadership Speakers
- Management Speakers
- Marketing and Brand Keynote Speakers
- Motivational Speakers
- Political Speakers
- Sports speakers
- Technology and IT Keynote Speakers
Search Your Speaker
You can easily find a suitable speaker.
Please fill in the form below.
John Tschohl Speaker Profile
World Leader on Customer ServiceTopics:
– The Power of a Highly Motivated Work Force.
– The Service Concept
– E-Commerce Competition.
– Five Ways to Increase Business
– Six Major Steps to Becoming Customer Service Driven
– Customer Service Role Models
– Dissatisfied Customers -- The Real Cost
– Five Critical Design Characteristics to Motivate and Train Employees
– Measuring Customer Satisfaction
John Tschohl, called the “guru of customer service” by Time and Entrepreneur magazines, is a best selling author, service strategist and president of Service Quality Institute, the global leader in customer service.
Over the last 30+ years he has solely focused on helping organizations drive a service culture and develop a team of employees providing superior service. His message will help you learn how to keep your customers in an era of global merciless change and reinvent your company at a level of processes, policies, attitudes, and business philosophy in order to deliver unlimited value and extraordinary service. He will help you develop a detailed and aggressive strategy to keep your customers and prevent them from defecting to your competition.
Tschohl is dynamic, hard hitting, and inspirational. He will create an emotional buy-in using measurable data that CEO’s respond to. He will provide visionary leadership and help you create a customer focus, clear and visible values and strategies, systems and methods for achieving customer service excellence. John’s message is based on common sense built around his 40+ years in speaking, designing training programs, and building high performing workforces.
He is present in major television shows from Good Morning America, CNBC and PBS to USA Today's cover story, newspapers, radio stations, and magazines from almost every corner of the world. John's technology and books are in 11 languages, represented in over 45 countries.
President of Service Quality Institute - the global leader in helping organizations keep customers, build market share, and improve the performance of the entire workforce so they develop a culture of delivering superior customer service.
View wish list
Go back to search results
Close this window
Robotics Designer, Founder and CEO of Hanson Robotics