- Academic and Author Speakers
- Asia and China Speakers and Commentators
- Business Keynote Speakers
- Climate Change and Environment Keynote Speakers
- Economists and Financial Speakers
- Futurist Speakers
- Celebrity and Famous Speakers
- Innovation Speakers
- Inspirational Leadership Speakers
- Management Speakers
- Marketing and Brand Keynote Speakers
- Motivational Speakers
- Political Speakers
- Sports speakers
- Technology and IT Keynote Speakers
Search Your Speaker
You can easily find a suitable speaker.
Please fill in the form below.
Nicholas Webb Speaker Profile
World-Renowned Enterprise Strategist, Bestselling Author and FuturistTopics:
– The Future of Healthcare
– The Future of Customer Experience and Marketing
– The Future of Technology
– The Future of Leadership and Innovation
Nicholas Webb is a World-Renowned Enterprise Strategist, Bestselling Author and Futurist. As an Inventor, Nicholas invented one of the first wearable technologies and one of the world’s smallest medical implants. He has been awarded over 45 Patents by the US Patent and Trademark Office for a wide range of cutting-edge technologies.
Nicholas is the author of The Innovation Playbook, The Digital Innovation Playbook and his number one best-selling book on customer experience entitled, What Customers Crave. As a Management Consultant, he works with some of the top brands to help them lead their market in Enterprise Strategy, Patient Experience (PX) and Innovation.
He is the founding CEO of the Destruction Lab, a Healthcare research and development lab. Nicholas was awarded his Doctorate of Humane Letters by Western University of Health Sciences, a Top Southern California Medical School for his contributions in innovation and technology.
View wish list
Go back to search results
Close this window
Inventor of Sixth Sense