Colin Coulson-Thomas keynote speaker
- Bidding for Business
- Building Customer Relationships
- Coping with Economic Recession
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Learning
- Corporate Transformation
- Creating a Competitive Company
- Creating a Winning Board
- Creating an Entrepreneurial Culture
- Creating and Exploiting Know-How
- Engaging and Supporting Customers
- Helping Average Performers Operate Like Stars
- Knowledge Management and Entrepreneurship
- Launching New Products
- Managing a Virtual Organisation
- Managing Change
- New Generation Websites
- New Ways of Working and Learning
- Partnering and Collaboration
- Pricing for Profit
- Transforming Workgroup Performance
- Winning Business
Professor Colin Coulson-Thomas is an experienced chairman of award winning companies and consultant. He has advised over 100 boards on how to improve board and corporate performance, leads the world’s largest winning business research and best practice programme, and has reviewed the processes and practices for winning business of over 100 companies. Following marketing and general management roles Colin became the world’s first Professor of Corporate Transformation and more recently Process Vision Holder of major transformation projects.
He is the author of over 40 books and reports, and has spoken at over 200 national and international conferences in some 40 countries. Colin’s audiences include business leaders, chief executives and marketing, sales, business development, and HR directors and teams. Over 2000 companies, 500 professional firms and public bodies have participated in his investigation into critical success factors for key corporate activities like winning business and what high performers do differently. His speciality is helping average performers to adopt the superior approaches of superstars.
“The Change Specialist”, Authority on Change Management and Employee Engagement
An Entrepreneur & An Entrepreneurs Mentor,
The Founder of Waze,...
Principal Associate at Cumpetere, Former Adjunct Professor at Stanford University...