- Academic and Author Speakers
- Asia and China Speakers and Commentators
- Business Keynote Speakers
- Climate Change and Environment Keynote Speakers
- Economists and Financial Speakers
- Futurist Speakers
- Celebrity and Famous Speakers
- Innovation Speakers
- Inspirational Leadership Speakers
- Management Speakers
- Marketing and Brand Keynote Speakers
- Motivational Speakers
- Political Speakers
- Sports speakers
- Technology and IT Keynote Speakers
Search Your Speaker
You can easily find a suitable speaker.
Please fill in the form below.
Transform your event from memorable to life-changing. Motivational speakers, or inspirational speakers – through the magic of words and wisdom – can uplift, inspire and impel your delegates. They can provide insights and guidance and encourage listeners to reach their full potential, whether personally or within a corporation.
View the profiles of our motivational keynote speakers and book them for your next event.
Our motivational speakers
Our motivational keynote speakers will share their unique experiences, passion and positive outlook on life to effectively deliver a compelling address that will have attendees leaving encouraged and inspired.
World-renowned in their respective fields, our inspiring motivational speakers include elite sportsmen and women, global business leaders, media personalities and history makers.
Empower your delegates with an awe-inspiring address from the remarkable sportsman and philanthropist Lance Armstrong, who has become a spokesperson for hope and self-empowerment. Or enjoy sensational tales of sporting achievement from Olympic gold medalist, Carl Lewis.
Sometimes laughter is the best medicine, so inject some morale-boosting fun into your event with our inspirational leaders, such as Sacha Baron Cohen and Clive Anderson, who can lift the spirits of the room and deliver positive and uplifting messages.
Topics covered by our motivational speakers
Our speakers cover a range of interesting topics, including:
- – Leadership Communication
- – Change and Leading Change
- – Change is your Opportunity for Growth
- – Interpersonal Development
Why use a motivational speaker for your event?
The daily grind can bring your employees down, particularly in demanding industries. The loss of employee morale and decline in job satisfaction can slow down efficiency and ultimately impact on your company's bottom line.
It is not always possible to use management staff to single-handedly raise office morale. It can be hard to maintain a high level of emotional trust on a daily basis. Professional business motivational speakers can bring a fresh and alternative perspective of working life and give employees goals to achieve and a level to aspire to.
Invite our business motivational speakers to bring a new sense of camaraderie into your team and increase positivity and productivity in the workplace.
Motivational speakers can:
- – Boost the morale and confidence of a sluggish workplace
- – Create a positive image of the company
- – Help employees use goal setting to achieve higher performance and job satisfaction
- – Directly increase business output and profits.
Inventor of Sixth Sense