- Academic and Author Speakers
- Asia and China Speakers and Commentators
- Business Keynote Speakers
- Climate Change and Environment Keynote Speakers
- Economists and Financial Speakers
- Futurist Speakers
- Celebrity and Famous Speakers
- Innovation Speakers
- Inspirational Leadership Speakers
- Management Speakers
- Marketing and Brand Keynote Speakers
- Motivational Speakers
- Political Speakers
- Sports speakers
- Technology and IT Keynote Speakers
Search Your Speaker
You can easily find a suitable speaker.
Please fill in the form below.
Keren Elazari Speaker Profile
Industry Analyst with GIGAOM Research
– Empowering Hackers to Create a Positive Impact
– Hack the Future
– The 5 Biggest Problems of Cyber Security
– Malicious Innovation
Since 2000, Keren has worked with leading IT vendors, goverment organizations, Big 4 firms and fortune 500 companies.
Keren is a featured speaker at many international events such as TED 2014, RSA Conference, DLD, NATO's Cyber Conflict Conference, DEFCON, WIRED and more. Keren is fascinated by the rising power of hackers, the value of data evolution of security paradigms.
In 2012, Keren held the position of Security Teaching Fellow with Singularity University.
Keren holds a BA in History & Philosophy of Science from Tel Aviv University, and the international accreditation for security prosessionals, CISSP since 2007.
Keren is currently a research fellow with the Yuval Ne'eman Worshop for Science, Technology and Security at Tel Aviv University, where she explores the intersection of cyber conflict and politics.
Today, she emerges with a new understanding of the hacker underworld. Information is the new currency of our digital society, and those who can control it have become powerful actors—whether they choose to be heroes or villains. As she says, "Hacking has become a superpower that can positively impact millions worldwide – if we learn how to harness it.”
View wish list
Go back to search results
Close this window
Robotics Designer, Founder and CEO of Hanson Robotics