- Academic and Author Speakers
- Asia and China Speakers and Commentators
- Business Keynote Speakers
- Climate Change and Environment Keynote Speakers
- Economists and Financial Speakers
- Futurist Speakers
- Celebrity and Famous Speakers
- Innovation Speakers
- Inspirational Leadership Speakers
- Management Speakers
- Marketing and Brand Keynote Speakers
- Motivational Speakers
- Political Speakers
- Sports speakers
- Technology and IT Keynote Speakers
Search Your Speaker
You can easily find a suitable speaker.
Please fill in the form below.
Joe Weinman Speaker Profile
Author, Cloudonomics: The Business Value of Cloud Computing and Digital Disciplines: Attaining Market Leadership via the Cloud, Big Data, Social, Mobile, and the Internet of ThingsTopics:
– Digital Disciplines: Information Excellence, Solution Leadership, Collective Intimacy, and Accelerated Innovation
– Emerging Technologies such as cloud and cognitive computing, big data and analytics, mobile and broadband networking, social media, and the Internet of Things
Joe Weinman is the author of the seminal Cloudonomics: The Business Value of Cloud Computing (Wiley, 2012) which remains a top 100 book in Cloud Computing over 4 years after publication, and Digital Disciplines: Attaining Market Leadership via the Cloud, Big Data, Social, Mobile, and the Internet of Things (Wiley CIO, 2015), which has been the Amazon #1 Hot New Release in Computers & Technology. These books have been translated into 3 Chinese editions. He is also the contributing editor for Cloud Economics for IEEE Cloud Computing magazine, and has been named a “Top 10 Cloud Computing Leader,” among many other accolades.
He has served as an executive at Bell Labs, AT&T, and HP, and was most recently Senior Vice President at Telx (recently acquired by Digital Realty). He currently serves on the advisory boards of several technology companies. He has a BS and MS in Computer Science from Cornell University and UW-Madison, respectively, and has completed executive education at the International Institute for Management Development in Lausanne. He has been awarded 22 patents in a variety of technologies such as cloud computing, distributed storage, homomorphic encryption, TCP/IP multicasting, mobile telephony, and pseudoternary line coding.
He has conducted keynotes, webinars and the like for ABB, Akamai, Alcatel-Lucent, AT&T, Autodesk, Avasant, CenturyLink, Charter Communications, Cheetah Mobile, Cisco, EMC, General Motors, Hitachi, HP, Huawei, IBM, John Deere, Microsoft, Mirantis, NASSCOM, NaviSite, NTT, Odin, Riverbed, SAP, Telstra, Tencent, the United Nations, the World Information and Technology Services Alliance and roughly two hundred more corporate, industry, government, analyst, and academic organizations and conferences on 6 continents, with audiences ranging in size from 10 to 10,000 people.
View wish list
Go back to search results
Close this window
Robotics Designer, Founder and CEO of Hanson Robotics