Robin Mills keynote speaker
- Advancements in energy technology: Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, etc.
- Alternate energy
- Carbon capture storage
- Global and Middle East energy politics, policies, and government
- Major oil exporters’ country profiles: Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia
- Oil and gas demand, supply, disruption, and forecasts (global and Middle East)
- Renewables and sustainability
Robin is an expert on Middle East energy strategy and economics, described by Foreign Policy as „one of the energy world’s great minds”. He is the author of two books, The Myth of the Oil Crisis and Capturing Carbon, columnist on energy and environmental issues for Bloomberg and The National, and comments widely on energy issues in the media, including the Financial Times, Foreign Policy, Atlantic, CNN, BBC, Sky News and others. He is a Fellow at the Columbia University Center on Global Energy Policy, Senior Fellow with the Iraq Energy Institute and former Non-Resident Fellow at the Brookings Institution. He holds a first-class degree in Geology from the University of Cambridge, and speaks five languages including Farsi and Arabic.
Adventurer, Author, Entrepreneur & Humanitarian
„Space Explorer and Innovator”
American Economist and Director of the Earth Institute at Columbia...
Founder and Former CEO of TESLA Motors