Anastasia Dedyukhina keynote speaker
- Are Women More at Risk Online?
- Creative and Innovative Thinking in the Digital Age
- Digital Transformation, Misunderstood. Why We Need to Enhance Human Rather Than Digital Skills to Stay Competitive in the Future of Work
- Digital Wellbeing: How to Find the Balance and Set up Healthy Boundaries in the Digital World
- Learning and Memory in the Digital Age: Humans vs AI
- Sustainability of Digital Habits
Dr Anastasia Dedyukhina (UK) is a global thought leader on digital wellbeing, twice TEDx speaker, bestselling author of Homo Distractus, and founder of the international network of 110+ digital wellbeing coaches Consciously Digital. She acts as a director of the first digital wellbeing training program certified by two major coaching associations, ICF and NBHWC. Anastasia is a frequent speaker at global conferences, such as Mobile World Congress (Barcelona), National Wellness Conference (USA), Sync Digital Wellbeing Summit (Saudi Arabia) etc.
She has appeared numerous times in the national and international press, including BBC, ITV, Metro, Guardian etc. Anastasia's first TEDx talk Could you live without a smartphone? has been viewed more than 370,000 times on Youtube. Her second TEDx talk Are you a robot? is currently being edited and will be published in the coming weeks.
President and Principal at SweetmanCragun
Originator of the Industry 4.0, Originator of the European Digital...