Daniel Levine keynote speaker
- Trends With Benefits: Lessons From the Future of Technology
- What Your Customers Really Want (Before They Even Know They Want It)
- What Your Customers Secretly Want… and How to Give it to Them
- Your Business Trends and The Future of Almost Everything
Daniel Levine is one of the world’s best known trends experts and a professional keynote speaker with over 10 years’ experience delivering compelling presentations worldwide.
He is a respected crowd-puller as a conference speaker at association congresses and other events, including the UNWTO, American Express, Intel, The New York Times, MarketWatch, Mandarin Oriental Hotels, World Travel Market, Carlsberg Breweries… and many more.
Daniel Levine has an uncanny ability to help destinations, brands and businesses be more relevant, innovative and profitable.
By revealing what customers are thinking and feeling, Daniel unmasks the values and attitudes that underpin purchasing behaviors, and offers practical ways in which businesses can use social trends to benefit customers and increase sales.
- Director of The Avant-Guide Institute, the global trends consultancy for travel and consumer marketing, based in New York City.
- Global Editor of WikiTrend, where entrepreneurs, innovators and marketers discover trendsetting ideas for insight and inspiration.
- Leader of a huge international Trend Spotting Network that tracks the latest ideas and experiences from around the globe.
- Trusted consultant to major companies and retail brands in a wide range of consumer-oriented industries.
- Best-selling author of over 20 books.
- One of the world’s top-rated keynote speakers.
Expert at Connecting Well-Being and Performance, Healthcare Entrepreneur, Bestselling Author,...
Writer, Media Strategist, Philosopher, Former Director of Marketing at American...
Inventor of Business Model Canvas.
Co-founder of strategyzer.com and lead...