Erik Brynjolfsson keynote speaker
- Big Data and Data Driven Decision Making
- Competing in the Age of Omnichannel Retailing
- Internet Commerce and Competition: The Long Tail
- Productivity and Employment in the Digital Economy
- The Second Machine Age: Work, Progress and Prosperity in a Time of Brilliant Technologies
- Using IT to Drive Innovation
Erik Brynjolfsson is Director of the MIT Initiative on the Digital Economy, Professor at MIT Sloan School, and Research Associate at NBER.
His research examines the effects of information technologies on business strategy, productivity and performance, digital commerce, and intangible assets.
At MIT, he teaches courses on the Economics of Information and the Analytics Lab. Author or co-editor of several books including NYTimes best-seller The Second Machine Age: Work, Progress and Prosperity in a Time of Brilliant Technologies, Brynjolfsson is editor of SSRN’s Information System Network and has served on the editorial boards of numerous academic journals.
Design philosophies are fundamental guiding principles that dictate the process...
Founder and Co Owner of MJM International