George W. Brooks keynote speaker
- Getting back to human
- Global Digital Leader Mindsets
- How to INSPIRE
- Teaming Ability
- The Future of Work - the changing workforce and the impact of technology on humans
- The impact of mind clarity on business
- Total Talent (Management)
George is the Americas Leader of People Advisory Services for Ernst & Young LLP (EY) and leads a world class team of over 3,000 professionals serving clients across the Americas. With over 30 years of international consulting experience, George has earned a reputation as one of the foremost innovators and thought leaders in the Human Resources service sector.
Driven by his distinctive vision, tireless work ethic and deep commitment to people, George led the transformation of EY’s former Human Capital business model into a vastly modernized, more robust and technologically savvy Americas People Advisory Services (PAS) practice. With a passion for exceptional client service, George and the PAS team deliver cutting-edge capabilities and offerings to organizations across the globe.
In March 2017, George delivered a presentation entitled “Innovative Technology & Strategies for Modern Workforce & Workplace Planning” at World at Work’s Future of Work Forum in Chicago.
Among George’s specialty areas within People Advisory Services are Future Work Now and Global People M&A:
• Future Work Now: George is a leading voice, keynote speaker and advisor on the impact of digital trends and other changes in the modern workplace and how individuals, teams and organizations can adapt by: Changing workforce and the impact of technology on humans, Getting back to human, Impact of mind clarity on business, How to INSPIRE, Total Talent (Management), Global Digital Leader Mindsets, Teaming ability, The New HR Function of the future
• Global People M&A: George advises buyers and sellers on cross-border and multi-cultural transactions across the entire M&A transaction cycle including: due diligence, negotiations, day one and post-merger integration to ensure both the effective design and adoption/execution of high-visibility, high-impact programs, along with: HR Service Delivery, Talent Strategy and Management Programs, Total Compensation Systems, Employee Relations and Communications Advisory, HR Talent Strategy and Design, Payroll systems, HR Cost reduction and Synergy Strategy, Cultural Harmonization, Retention, Labor Law, Employment Transfer, Consultation
Throughout his distinguished career, George has worked closely with a diverse set of organizations that span a broad set of industry sectors including: Consumer Products, Energy, Oil and Gas, Retail, Hospitality, Transportation, Professional Services, Healthcare and Biotechnology (global public, private and not-for-profit).
Prior to leading People Advisory Services, George was the Global leader of EY’s Transaction Services (TAS) Human Capital team, as well as the Human Capital Talent & Reward Leader for the Northeast Region (Sub-Area). He has advised companies through some of the world's largest and most complex global transactions. In addition, George developed EY’s methodology for global carve out transactions (buy and sell side).