Jorge Sá keynote speaker
- Nothing Changes: Drucker’s Questions to Create Competitive Organizations Are Eternal
- Peter Drucker on Corporate Strategy: How Multibusiness Organizations Go about Defining Their Strategy in Order to Create Synergy (Rather than Anergy)
- Peter Drucker on Effective Leadership: What Really Matters
- Peter Drucker on Entrepreneurship and Innovation: The PISA Method to Create Unicorns
- Peter Drucker on How Do I Want to Be Remembered? How Can I Make a Difference?
- Peter Drucker on How to Manage Clients and Make the Five Sections of a Marketing Plan
- Peter Drucker on Staffing: Putting the Right Person in the Right Place and Building Great Teams
- Philip Kotler on Business Strategy for Brand / Product Managers: The 14 Strategic Moves (6 of Attack and 8 of Defense) and How to Implement Them
- Why the Top Ten Countries in the World Have 60 Times the GDP per Capita of the Bottom Ten? : Countries Are Companies
Jorge Sá is a senior research fellow at Drucker University (Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi-Ito Graduate School of Management) in Los Angeles, and a Professor at ISG Business School. He recently retired from Professor at IESE associated AESE.
He is an expert on Peter Drucker and Philip Kotler, founders of modern management and modern marketing, respectively, with whom he studied and who offered letters of recommendation for his books and endorsements for his work.
Has a master’s degree from the Peter F. Drucker Graduate School of Management in California and a doctorate (PhD) in Business Administration, from Columbia University, in New York, where he was a student, research and teaching assistant. Also holds two undergraduate degrees (in business administration and economics) and a graduate degree in Macroeconomics.
Was awarded the Jean Monnet Chair by the Jean Monnet Foundation in Brussels, and his books translated into twelve languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese (Mandarin), Russian, Ukrainian, German, Lithuanian, Thai, Korean, Norwegian and Iranian, received endorsements, among others, from Peter F. Drucker, Cecily Drucker, Al Ries (author of the bestsellers Marketing Warfare and Positioning), Don Hambrick (Professor at Columbia University and The Pennsylvania State University), Karl Moore (Professor at Oxford and McGill University), Peter Starbuck (President of the London Drucker Society) and Philip Kotler.
Besides over thirty articles published in blind refereed reviews and journals of economics, business administration and medicine, he has addressed conferences and given seminars at several institutions including TED USA, London Business School, IESE, Glasgow Business School, ESSEC (France), ESSAM (European Consortium of Business Schools), Manchester Business School, George Washington University, Oxford, etc. Has also addressed conferences and presented articles in academic and non-academic meetings, such as Academy of Management, Western Economic Association, Peter Drucker Society of Europe, at the European Commission, etc.
Has worked as private consultant, non-executive director or taught in the executive programs of multinational companies such as: Coca-Cola, SHELL, Unisys, IBM, Price Waterhouse, KPMG, Glaxo, British Petroleum – BP, Dun & Bradstreet, Deloitte & Touche, Makro (Metro group), Systéme U, I.F.A, Intermarché, Mini Prix Bonjours, Accenture, Watson Wyatt, Cap Gemini, Cesce, Scottish & Newcastle, Sara Lee, Total, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Logica, Indra, Grandvision, Jafep, Euler Hermes, Cosec, Pestana Group Hotels, Tivoli Hotels & Resorts, Millennium Bank, Julius Baer, SGG, Henkel, Abencys, Broadbill, Volkswagen Group, McDonald’s, MiTek, United Steel Products, Base Group, UnitedHealth group, Inapa, Vodafone, IDC, Merck, BPI Bank, Milestone, Fijowave, Foxpak, ND Sports, LLR-G5, Horan, Prodieco, Dennison, Grid Finance, Bluemetrix, Microsoft, etc.
His hobbies are History (wrote several books on the lessons of military campaigns for management) and football (degree as a professional coach). He speaks and writes (by alphabetical order) English, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish.
He is (by alphabetical order) of Brazilian, French and Portuguese ascendancy and lives in-between Lisbon and Rio de Janeiro.
President at Institute for Governance and Economic Transformation (IGET), Founder...
Expert in International Business, Global Growth, and Innovation, WSJ Bestselling...
Professor of Urban Studies at the London School of Economics...