1. Has broken sales records across industries and cultures. From working with the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Community on the Xceptional selling video series, to advising manufacturers of construction equipment to creating edgy fundraising campaigns; Kevin has sold them all!
2. Author of ﬁve books and three Cd’s including his most recent, “Do! the pursuit of Xceptional Execution” described by Tom Peters as the book he would love to have written.
3. Has engaged audiences across the globe in 35 plus countries from Korea to Columbia, San Francisco to Hong Kong through his interactive cocktail of stories, the most up to date research and memorable exercises with associated learning points.
Born into a business family, Kevin began his sales apprenticeship in the family shop in the West of Ireland at the tender age of six. Very soon he became aware of the power of attention – different types of attention!
Barely able to see over the counter, he entertained customers a multiple of his age that were happy to tell their life story or - at least that’s how it felt. Then there were others who just couldn’t get served quick enough so they could get on with their daily chores. He quickly understood what type of customer wanted swift execution and which one wanted a counselling service!
This upbringing and associated learnings were the catalyst for his subsequent career in sales and marketing. On graduating with a Marketing degree, Kevin consistently broke sales records in each of companies he worked for, culminating in him being continuously head hunted. Finally in 1990, Kevin honoured his entrepreneurial DNA and set up his own company, Advanced Marketing.
The company dedicated itself initially to increasing the sales of small and medium business's, in addition to exhaustively researching the area of personal and business potential. In 1996, Kevin committed to writing a Best Selling book on motivation, the first of its kind on the Irish market. “How? When You Don’t Know How” became a mega best seller.
Kevin learned a very valuable lesson in terms of selling and execution: knowledge may give you enough reasons not to act but Do! it anyway, and be prepared to end up in a place you recognise and accept as better than your starting point. This book became the foundation on which he built his international speaking career. Since then he has written four more books.
Staying true to his Irish roots, Kevin is a master storyteller who has worked around the world with Fortune 500 companies and prestigious associations like the Million Dollar Round Table. Kevin’s keynotes consistently deliver an interactive conversation that engages, informs, inspires and empowers attendees with a toolbox of invaluable takeaways.
Kevin lives on the Wild Atlantic way with his wife, Deirdre and young son Conor. He is a passionate Liverpool FC supporter. At the weekend you will find him on the football pitch where he trains under age soccer and football teams. Nothing, apart from watching Conor play soccer, gives Kevin more satisfaction than delivering results for his clients.
Energetic, dynamic and curiously captivating. 75minutes disappeared in a heartbeat with Kevin engaging a multi-cultural group of sales and business distributors from across EMEA, challenging and inspiring them to think differently. His messages were absolutely on point and perfectly in sync with our own priorities, I could not have hoped for a better or more aligned finish to a great meeting!
– Chris Carter, Marketing Director EMEAC Medical Aesthetics – Hologic, Brussels Conference, 2019
The feedback from the teams on Kevin ‘session have been all very positive. He did a great job, engaging the audience and bringing a high level of energy delivering an impactful message.
– Jean-Philippe Bousquel, GM Service Sales Europe – GE Healthcare, Lisbon Conference, 2019
Famous historian, philosopher and the bestselling author of Sapiens: A...
Professor of Theoretical Physics at the City University of New...
Entrepreneur and Co-Founder of Next Women Leaders
Independent consultant, author and advisor
Creator of the Good Country...