Marilyn Tam keynote speaker
- Change Management: How to Increase Productivity and Morale in Rapid Change and Uncertainty
- Corporate Humanity: The Benefits of Community Service
- Diversity: How to Reap the Rich Harvest of Culture, Creativity and Community
- Enlightened Productivity: Bottom Line Benefits of a Values Driven Organization
- Global Business Today, the Opportunities and Challenges
- How to Use What You've Got to Get What You Want
- Leadership Excellence, How You Can Achieve It
- Life Balance: How to Juggle Work, Home, Personal and Spiritual Health
- Mid Career Transitions, How to Reassess and Accomplish Your Dreams
- The Role of Business in the 21st Century
- Todays Social and Environmental Concerns and How to Integrate Them into a Business Profitably
- Women in the Workplace and Marketplace
Marilyn Tam, Ph.D. is a Speaker, Author, Consultant, Board Certified Executive/Corporate Coach, CEO of Marilyn Tam & Co. and Founder and Executive Director of Us Foundation. She was formerly the CEO of Aveda Corp., President of Reebok Apparel and Retail Group; Vice President of Nike Inc. and also a successful entrepreneur who has built four companies.
Inc Magazine ranks her as one of the top 100 Leadership Speakers in the world. Brand Channel lists her as one of the four most prominent names in Ethical Business globally. Marilyn is a contributing writer to Huffington Post on how to live a happy, healthy, successful, and dynamically balanced life.
Her life is an inspiring example of what can be achieved if one followed their dreams. She grew up as an abused and neglected child in Hong Kong. She left home as a teen to come to America alone. Following her life mission, she achieved international business and humanitarian success.
Marilyn is now an international selling author, and she speaks, facilitates workshops and consults with corporations, organizations and people to achieve greater success and happiness. She helps people and organizations find and fulfill their life purpose, and provide them with the principles and actions steps to take them their goals. Her NPR (Net Promoter Score), the industry standard for measuring customer satisfaction, from her clients is among the highest rated of all speakers.
Marilyn was recognized as one of the Top 30 Female Entrepreneurs in the USA by Fempreneur magazine. Jack Canfield detailed her work in his book on the strategies for success, “The Success Principles”.
Among her numerous recognition and awards is the Artemis Award from the Greek Government and Euro-American Women’s Council, with her image on a Greek postage stamp. Marilyn is featured in many documentary movies including GLOW Project, The Compass, Tapping the Source, and FEMME for her accomplishments and inner wisdom.
Marilyn’s book, “The Happiness Choice”, was the top 3 most read book by businesses according to the leading business book supplier. The book won the Silver Medal of the Global eBook Awards. The book shows how and why happiness is crucial for business productivity and success, and for your physical, emotional, spiritual and financial health.
Her book, “How to Use What You’ve Got to Get What You Want”, is in six languages.
Her book, “Living the Life of Your Dreams” was eBook of the Year in the Inspirational/Visionary category.
Former leader of White House's digital strategy for President Barack...
Former Federal Agent in the Australian Federal Police and Co-founder...
Co-Founder of Revello
The most relevant Spanish expert in Leadership.