Rasmus Hougaard keynote speaker
- A More Human World of Work
- Compassionate Leadership
- Future of Work
- How to Do Hard Things in Human Ways
- Mind of the Leader
- Navigating through the Uncertain Times
- Selfless Leadership
Rasmus is the Founder and Managing Director of Potential Project, a global research, leadership development, and consulting firm on a mission to create a more human world of work.
His prescient views on the critical qualities of future leaders got him recognized by Thinkers50 as one of the world's most influential business thinkers.
- He is one of Harvard Business Review's most read author and author of the ground-breaking and best- selling book by HBR "The Mind of the Leader" and the upcoming "Compassionate Leadership - How to Do Hard Things in a Human Way".
- Through his company Potential Project, Rasmus has been leading their large-scale research studies on more than 35,000 leaders across thousands of companies in more than 100
- Rasmus has spent extensive time in monasteries in the East, receiving and teaching how to master the mind for mental clarity, focus and high performance and collaborates with Dalai Lama on leadership development ideology and
- Voted 1 speaker at the prestigious WorkHuman conference 3 consecutive years.
- Rasmus lives in Copenhagen with his family and three cats.
Distinguished Professor of Information Technology & Management at Babson College,...
Arthur W. Marks ’19 Professor of Psychology at Princeton University...