Seth Mattison keynote speaker
- Elevating Employee Engagement: Connecting Hearts and Minds to Drive Better Business Outcomes in the New World of Work
- Gritty: Building Resilience in the of Face Resistance
- High-Performance Hybrid Culture: Insights for Elevating Culture in a Work from Anywhere World
- Navigating What’s Next: Insights for the Future of Work
- The Heart of Leadership: The Secret and the Science to Influencing and Leading during Times of Transformation
With his finger on the pulse of the changing nature of work and leadership, Seth Mattison blends storytelling from his own personal experience working with category-leading brands with cutting-edge research to develop fresh perspectives on the issues most relevant for organizations to thrive today.
Seth is an internationally recognized thought leader, author, advisor, and top- rated keynote speaker on talent management, high-performance cultures, leadership, and the Future of Work.
His research, case studies, and thought leadership focus on inspiring audiences, while sharing actionable strategies to support individuals and organizations in their pursuit to be future-ready.
For almost two decades, Seth has shared his insights with tens of thousands of business leaders around the globe for many of the world’s most recognizable brands including Mastercard, Johnson & Johnson, IBM, The Dallas Cowboys, AT&T, PepsiCo, GE Energy, E&Y, Caterpillar, and The Walt Disney Company, to name a few.
In addition to speaking, Seth is the founder and CEO of FutureSight Labs, an org design and transformation firm that supports many of the world’s most inspiring leaders by helping prepare themselves and their organizations for the Future of Work through research, training, advising, coaching, digital tools, and thought leadership.
Director Cities and Head of Sustainability & Climate Europe at...
Teacher, NEXT-certified trainer, and entrepreneur
Author or editor of five...
Founder and CEO of Bridges Business Consultancy Int., Strategy &...