Sharon Gai keynote speaker
- Culture Fluid, the New Way to Thrive in an Ever-Changing World
- Ecommerce Reimagined: How Leading Ecommerce Companies Use AI to Win Ecommerce and Retail
- Lessons of Innovation from the World’s Largest and Most Competitive Consumer Market
- The Fastest Growing Apps in the US Are Chinese
- The Red Pill or Blue Bill – Navigating the Dichotomy in AI
- Unlocking Competitive Advantage with Generative AI: Doing More with Less
Sharon Gai is a culture fluid expert in ecommerce, digital transformation and AI. She helps organizations become agile disruptors in their industries so they can learn faster and disrupt larger competitors. In her tenure at Alibaba, she advised brands and heads of state in crafting their digital strategy with programmatic marketing and AI. She has been the keynote speaker at TEDx, Singularity University, UBS, Deloitte, Nestle, Ecomworld, and Etail. She is in the AAE list of Top Keynote Speakers in 2023. She is also one of 2024’s RETHINK Retail’s Top Retail Expert and a Linkedin Top Voice in Public Speaking 2023. She has appeared on Bloomberg, Reuters, ABC, CBC, CCTV, Techcrunch, Retail Asia, Wired, and The Next Web. She is the author of the book, Ecommerce Reimagined: what we can learn in retail and ecommerce from China. Sharon has an Honors Bachelor’s degree in International Development from McGill and a Masters in Knowledge Management from Columbia University.
Reasons to book Sharon:
- Few has her background and unique perspective, as someone who has knowledge of markets both in east and west.
- Unlike other speakers who are not practitioners and are trend spotters, she has personally worked on the projects that are in her presentations and she presents about her first-hand experience.
- Previous executive at Alibaba
- Spoken at TEDx, Singularity University, UBS, Nestle, Deloitte
- Appeared on Bloomberg, ABC, CBC, CCTV, Techcrunch, Wired, and The Next Web
- Author with major publisher Macmillan of the book, Ecommerce Reimagined: what we can learn in retail and ecommerce from China
What retailers find especially interesting:
- Be a crystal ball for retailers and brands for what’s coming down the line in the world of ecommerce
- Share the China ecommerce playbook in innovative ways of selling and building trust with customers via livestreaming, social commerce, viral growth strategies
- Glimpse into the world’s largest consumer market in the world
- Have a better global view of what’s happening around the world when it comes to retail
- Often repeated feedback from audience is the content is extremely unique, filled with stories and examples they have never heard of before
“Sharon was dynamic, energetic and left the audience hanging for more. Her knowledge of China and ecommerce is impeccable. We would definitely work with her again.”
- UBS, Head of APAC ESG
“Sharon’s career experiences have clearly had her involved deeply in a great number of exciting projects as illustrated by her energetic and deeply knowledgeable conversation. I found the information that she shared about China Market Apps to be particularly thorough and insightful.”
- Gary Burtka, Retail Innovation
“Sharon’s view of the ecommerce landscape is very unique because of her east and west connection. She is full of energy and her presentation was very informative.”
- International Ecommerce Summit Event Planner
Physician, Futurist, Public Health Expert, Fellow Royal Society of Medicine,...
Thought Leader and Advisor on Responsible AI, Founder of Diverse...
Cultural Sociologist, Future Forecasting Specialist, Founder of ScienceofTime, Professor at...
CEO & Chief Futurist at Signal and Cipher ...