Susan Cain keynote speaker
- Quiet Kids: How Our Education System Can Teach Introverted Students
- Quiet Leadership: How to Best Balance the Need for Solitude & Teamwork to Stimulate Innovation
- Quiet Leadership: How to Choose & Cultivate Leaders Wisely
- Quiet Leadership: How to Harness the Best of Everyone’s Ideas
- Quiet Leadership: How to Harness the Strengths of Introverts to Change How We Work, Lead, Learn & Innovate
- Quiet Leadership: How To Overcome Any Fear
Susan Cain is the world’s most famous introvert and named by LinkedIn the 6th Top Influencer in the world just behind Richard Branson and Melinda Gates.
Cain is the author of Quiet Power: The Secret Strengths of Introverted Kids and Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking, which has been on the New York Times bestseller list for seven years and counting, and has been translated into 40 languages. Her record-smashing TED talk has been viewed over 30 million times on TED.com and YouTube combined, and was named by Bill Gates one of his all-time favorite talks. Cain has also spoken at Microsoft, Google, the U.S. Treasury, the S.E.C., Harvard, Yale, West Point and the US Naval Academy.
She received Harvard Law School’s Celebration Award for Thought Leadership, the Toastmasters International Golden Gavel Award for Communication and Leadership, and was named one of the world’s top 50 Leadership and Management Experts by Inc. Magazine.
Her writing has appeared in the The New York Times, The Atlantic, The Wall Street Journal, and many other publications.
Robert and Renee Belfer Professor of International Affairs International Security...
Trust Expert, Lecturer at Oxford University, Author