Antoni Lacinai is a sought-after, thought-provoking keynote speaker and executive communication coach, working at the cross-point of Leadership communication, Customer focus and Employee engagement. He has been on stages in places like China, Singapore, New Zeeland, Mexico, USA, South Africa and numerous countries in Europe. Added to this, he is a highly skilled virtual speaker who manages to create high engagement though the screen as well.
Antoni is energetic and inspiring but also concrete when he gives valuable tools and techniques that enhances peoples’ communication skills, always with a warm, positive atmosphere.
Antoni is a columnist to different leadership magazines and an author and co-author of 14 books. He is interviewed by national media in his home country Sweden, where he lives with his family. He is also a member of National Speakers association Sweden.
- TEDx speaker in Finland 2017
- Rated top 100 most popular speaker in sweden 2019, 2020, 2021.
- 3rd place in the unofficial swedish championship of storytelling 2019.
- Nominated as International speaker of the year 2021 in Finland
- Being interviewed on Swedish national tv and national magazines and a regular columnist at leadership magazines.
- Board member at National Speakers Association, Swedish chapter.