Jono Bacon keynote speaker
- Community and ecosystem strategy and development (both for public products/platforms and internal company communities)
- Digital transformation and organizational design
- Behavioral economics, incentivization, and gamification
- Executive and leadership coaching and development
- Open source adoption, consumption, and contribution
- Innersourcing, and building internal open source workflow
- Developer workflow and collaborative development
- Developer Relations, Engagement, and Growth
- Innovation and Technology Growth and Adoption
Jono Bacon is a leading community manager, speaker, and author. He is the founder of Jono Bacon Consulting which provides community strategy/execution, developer workflow, and other services. He also previously served as director of community at GitHub, Canonical, XPRIZE, OpenAdvantage, and consulted and advised a range of organizations.
Bacon is a prominent author and speaker on community management and best practice, and wrote the best-selling The Art of Community (O’Reilly), is the founder of the primary annual conference for community managers and leaders, the Community Leadership Summit as well as the annnual Open Collaboration Conference. He is a regular keynote speaker at events about community management, organizational leadership, and best practice.
Bacon has provided community management consultancy for both internal and external communities for a range of organizations. This includes Deutsche Bank, Huawei, GitLab, Intel, SAP, HackerOne, data.world, Sony Mobile, Samsung, Open Compute Project, IBM, Dyson, Mozilla, FINOS Foundation, Executive Centre, AlienVault, and others. He holds advisory positions at AlienVault, Moltin, data,world, Open Networking Foundation, and Open Cloud Consortium.
In addition to The Art of Community, Bacon is a columnist for Forbes and opensource.com, author of Dealing with Disrespect, and co-authored Linux Desktop Hacks (O’Reilly), and Official Ubuntu Book (Prentice Hall). Bacon has written over 500 articles across 12 different publications. He writes regularly for a range of magazines.
He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area in California with his wife, Erica, and their son, Jack.
Founder of AdhyanWorld and MotivationalGyan & Author
Founder and CEO NRCI – Norwegian Risk Consulting International
Performance Coach, Leader & TV Personality
Founder and CEO of LeanCor Supply Chain Group & Chairman...