- Academic and Author Speakers
- Asia and China Speakers and Commentators
- Business Keynote Speakers
- Climate Change and Environment Keynote Speakers
- Economists and Financial Speakers
- Futurist Speakers
- Celebrity and Famous Speakers
- Innovation Speakers
- Inspirational Leadership Speakers
- Management Speakers
- Marketing and Brand Keynote Speakers
- Motivational Speakers
- Political Speakers
- Sports speakers
- Technology and IT Keynote Speakers
Search Your Speaker
You can easily find a suitable speaker.
Please fill in the form below.
Russell Walker Speaker Profile
Professor at the Kellogg School of Management of Northwestern University, Expert on Big DataTopics:
– Learning from Your Customer Data
– How to Get Started with Big Data & Analytics
– Leveraging Big Data and Analytics for Success
– Strategies for Monetizing Big Data
– Data Science for the Executive
– The World in 2050 - Global Changes and Opportunities for Growth
– The Emerging Middle Class: Who, Where, What will they Do?
– Changing World Demographics: Preparing for an Aging World
– Agriculture and the Food Supply for 7B
– Strategies for Developing International Markets
Russell Walker helps companies develop strategies to manage Risk and harness value through Analytics and Big Data.
As Clinical Associate Professor at the Kellogg School of Management of Northwestern University and former Associate Director of the Zell Center for Risk Research, Russell Walker
has developed and taught leading executive programs on Big Data and Analytics, Strategic Data-Driven Marketing, Enterprise Risk, Operational Risk, and Global Leadership.
Russell founded and leads the Kellogg PRMIA Complete Course in Executive Education for Risk Management. He founded and teaches the popular Analytical Consulting Lab and Risk Lab, experiential classes, which bring Kellogg MBAs together with real-world projects in analytics and risk evaluation. He was awarded the Kellogg Impact award by Kellogg MBA students for excellence and impact in teaching Enterprise Risk Management. He served as the Associate Director of the Zell Center for Risk Research.
His is the author of the book From Big Data to Big Profits: Success with Data and Analytics (Oxford University Press, 2015) which examines data monetization strategies and the development of data-centric business models in the new digital economy. He is also the author of the award-winning textWinning with Risk Management (World Scientific Publishing, 2013), which examines the principles and practice of risk management as a competitive advantage. He authored the chapter Operational Risk in Insurance, as part of Risk Management in Financial Institutions (Euromoney, 2013). He serves on the editorial board for the Journal of Enterprise Risk Management. He has also authored many popular business cases, and the Aspen Institute, Harvard Business School Press, and the Bank of England have recognized his cases for excellence in showcasing lessons in risk management.
Dr. Walker has led the Kellogg Global Initiatives in Management (GIM) program in Latin America and the Gulf States. His International Business Strategy research includes a comprehensive study of medical tourism opportunities for Turkey and an analysis for tourism transformation in Mexico by the Secretary of Tourism of Mexico. He leads the popular Global Lab class at Kellogg, an experiential class that brings Kellogg MBAs in touch with international business opportunities. He frequently speaks on the opportunities with the emerging global middle class and demographic shifts driving changes in international markets. He has been invited to speak at various leading international organizations including the US State Department, the World Bank, the SEC, The Bank of England, and the International Finance Corporation.
View wish list
Go back to search results
Close this window
Robotics Designer, Founder and CEO of Hanson Robotics