Beia Carvalho keynote speaker
- 10 Verbs to Catapult Us to the Future
- Is the New Normal Your Normal?
- Mindsets of the 21st Century
- Soft Skills Are Now Power Skills
- The Future of Work Has a Future?
- The Pivotal Role of Diversity
Over 25 years Beia thrived as business partner and VP of planning in the advertising agencies Grottera and TBWA.
She has won 4 Cannes Lion awards while managing international brands such as Nissan, Absolut Vodka, Adidas and Pedigree.
Beia has been named one of the '50 Outstanding Brazilian Women' in 2010 and 'HR Personality of the Year' Brazil, 2019. Beia has been the member of the Latin America Influencer Marketing SAP Program since 2017.
Her expertise and greatest impact is to provoke minds to rethink and expand business possibilities 5 years from now. She has been highly lauded for her creativity, leadership and delightful sense of humor.
CEO of Equality Institute
2010 Joint Nobel Prize Winner for Economics