Burton Kelso keynote speaker
- Create Your 30-Day Social Media Calendar
- Free Yourself from the Fear of Failure
- How to Keep Your Cup Full as You Inspire and Influence People
- Moving from the Burnout Culture to the Wellness Culture
- Ninja LinkedIn Tips That Actually Work
- Protect Your Social Media Accounts and Websites from Hackers
- Smart Tips to Run Your Business Remotely and Keep It Safe from Hackers
- We Need to Redefine Success or We Will All Crash and Burn
- Will AI Kill Imagination?
Burton Kelso is the owner and Chief Tech Expert at Integral, an on-site and remote computer and laptop repair service company for consumers and businesses, as well as a TEDx speaker, national speaker, a YouTube personality, and a TV Tech Expert who regularly appears locally on ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, News Nation Now, Black News Channel, Talk.TV, NTD, WION, theGrio and Newsmax offering viewers easy tips on computers, technology, Internet lifestyle, and gadgets. As computers and their related gadgets become more and more part of our everyday lives, he’s here to help you get the most out of your devices.
His vision is to remove the frustrations and complexity of computers and technology and open people up to a world of new ideas, experiences, and opportunities. He loves technology, he’s read all of the manuals, and he’s serious about making technology fun, safe, and easy to use for everyone!
Chief Scientist at UNSW AI Institute, Laureate Fellow & Scientia...
Former Product Manager at Google, Leading Tech Influencer, Expert in...
CEO and Co-Founder of Gavagai, Innovation and Big Data Expert...
Top Technology and AI speaker, Co-Founder and Former VP Engineering...