Daniel Lacalle keynote speaker
- Energy Transition, Security of Supply and Competitiveness
- Global Macro and the Failure of Stimulus
- Monetary Policy and Implications on Markets
Daniel Lacalle is PhD in Economics, Professor of Global Economics and Finance, and Chief Economist at Tressis.
Mr. Lacalle has presented and given keynote speeches at the most prestigious forums globally including the Federal Reserve in Houston, the Heritage Foundation in Washington, London School of Economics, Funds Society Forum in Miami, World Economic Forum, Forecast Summit in Peru, Mining Show in Dubai, Our Crowd in Jerusalem, Nordea Investor Summit in Oslo, and many others.
Mr. Lacalle has more than 24 years of experience in the energy and finance sectors, including experience in North Africa, Latin America and the Middle East. He is currently a fund manager overseeing equities, bonds and commodities. He was voted Top 3 Generalist and Number 1 Pan-European Buyside Individual in Oil & Gas in Thomson Reuters’ Extel Survey in 2011, the leading survey among companies and financial institutions.
Author of the best-selling books:
- “Life In The Financial Markets” (Wiley, 2014), translated to Portuguese and Spanish.
- “The Energy World Is Flat” (Wiley, 2014, with Diego Parrilla), translated to Portuguese and Chinese.
- “Escape from the Central Bank Trap” (2017, BEP), translated to Spanish.
- “Freedom Or Equality” (2020, PostHill Press).
Daniel is regular collaborator with CNBC, Bloomberg, NTD USA, World Economic Forum, Epoch Times, Mises Institute, Hedgeye, Zero Hedge, Focus Economics, Seeking Alpha, El Español, and The Wall Street Journal.
Professor of Sustainability, International Thought Leader
BBC HARDtalk's presenter, 'International TV personality of the year' by...
Leading international futurist, trends & innovation expert