David Rowan keynote speaker
- How Artificial Intelligence Can Boost (Not Destroy) Your Business
- How Smart Companies Are Innovating
- How Tech Will Impact Financial Services
- How to Embrace Transformation in an Exponential Era
- How Utilities Will Change in the Decade Ahead
- Lessons from the Great Disruptors
- New Business Models that are Redefining Industries
- Ten Lessons I’ve Learned From the World’s Fastest Innovators
- Ten Technologies Shaping Our Future
- The Future of Television
- The Future of the Customer Experience
- The Future of the Workplace
- Why The World Will Never Move This Slowly Again
David Rowan is a technology expert and the former editor-at-large of Wired magazine’s UK edition, Conde Nast’s award-winning technology-and-innovations magazine that stays ahead of the trends transforming businesses.
He’s taken 125 flights in the past year to investigate the companies and entrepreneurs changing our world, recently spending time with the founders of WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Google, Spotify, Xiaomi, Nest, Twitter and countless other ambitious startups from Tel Aviv to Shenzhen. For a book, he’s currently on a global quest for successful examples of corporate innovation in the face of technology-led disruption. His recent keynote talks have included events for banks, governments and Fortune 100 companies, and recent stage interviews have ranged from will.i.am to James Murdoch and David Cameron.
David has been a columnist for The Times, GQ, Condé Nast Traveller and The Guardian. At WIRED he has extended the brand into conferences and a consulting business. He’s an early-stage investor in 40 tech companies and co-founder of FlowJourneys.com, taking amazing people for weekend adventures in the world’s most extraordinary locations. And he is still searching for the future.
Venture Capitalist and the Founder of Margaris Ventures,
Thought Leader in...
Managing Director of Information Technology and Business Research at Accenture...
Cyborg Activist Best Known for Having an Antenna Implanted in...