Drew Boyd keynote speaker
- Creativity Lessons From a Pandemic
- Innovation for Leaders: New Behaviors To Simulate Growth Brief
- Innovation in Social Media: Getting to the Next Level
- Inside the Box: The Systematic Inventive Thinking Method
- Resistance to Innovation: How to Overcome the Inevitable Brief
- The Innovation Landscape: What Really Works Out There?
- The Next Gen: How to Teach Our Children to Be Creative
Drew Boyd, a 30-year industry veteran, brings a wealth of experience and success to his work in innovation. He served as a marketing executive for 17 years at Johnson & Johnson, one of the most admired and innovative companies in the world.
As director of Marketing Mastery at J&J, he created and led an internal marketing university that taught executives the skills of innovation, strategy and persuasion. Today, Drew trains, consults, and speaks widely in the fields of innovation, persuasion, and social media. He is an associate professor of Marketing and Innovation at the University of Cincinnati and is working in conjunction with university administration on advancing Systematic Inventive Thinking across the university campus.
His work has been featured in numerous business publications such as The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Industry Week, Psychology Today, and Strategy Business. Drew hosts the podcast "Innovation Inside the Box". He is also the co-author of the “Inside the Box: A Proven System for Creativity and Breakthrough Results" and the author of "So You Want to Be a Professor: How to Land Your Dream Job in Academia " and "Adding Prestige to Your Portfolio: How to Use the Creative Luxury Process to Develop Products Everyone Wants." You can listen to Drew each week on his podcast Innovation Inside the Box, wherever you find your podcasts.
American Economist and Director of the Earth Institute at Columbia...
Confidence Expert, Founder and CEO Boss in Heels, Women's Empowerment...