Jenna Guarneri keynote speaker
- Developing the Foundation to Your PR Campaign
- Effective Media Pitching
- How to Connect with Your Customers in a New Age of Social Media
- Should I Reduce My Marketing Spending During an Economic Downturn?
- Teaching Founders How to Build Their Thought Leadership Platform
- Understanding the Stages of the PR Cycle
Jenna Guarneri is one of America’s leading voices on public relations for startup companies and an award-winning publicist. She is author of You Need PR, an Inc. Original Imprint and #1 Best Seller, and is CEO Founder of JMG Public Relations. Jenna was named a Forbes Next 1000, is a Forbes Business Council member and has appeared on Good Morning America.
Jenna is highly sought after for counseling innovators changing the world with their B2B and B2C venture backed startup companies. She has a unique ability to teach others on how to establish their brand, build their narrative and launch PR strategies that will deliver key results. Jenna is an authority with a proven track record on reputation management, media relations, and brand communication.
Entrepreneur, Writer, Executive and International Consultant
Senior Research Associate at Oxford University’s Environmental Change Institute, Renegade...
Communication, Teamwork, and Cultural Agility Expert, Distinguished Professor at Northeastern...