Josh Linkner keynote speaker
- Big Little Breakthroughs: How Small, Everyday Ideas Drive Gigantic Results
- Find a Way: Expand Creative Problem Solving to Tackle the Challenges of Covid-19
- The 5 Mindsets of Innovation: How the World’s Most Innovative Leaders Think and Act
- The Creativity Upgrade: Lead Your Team to the Next Level of Innovation, Growth, and Sustainable Success
- The Music of Business: Problem Solving, Collaboration and Agility from the Dangerous World of Jazz Music
- Think and Act Like a Startup: How Celebrity Entrepreneurs Generate Game-Changing Solutions
Josh Linkner is a Creative Troublemaker. He passionately believes that all human beings have incredible creative capacity, and he’s on a mission to unlock inventive thinking and creative problem solving to help leaders, individuals, and communities soar.
Josh has been the founder and CEO of five tech companies, which sold for a combined value of over $200 million and is the author of four books including the New York Times Bestsellers, Disciplined Dreaming and The Road to Reinvention. He has invested in and/or mentored over 100 startups and is the Founding Partner of Detroit Venture Partners.
Today, Josh serves as Chairman and co-founder of Platypus Labs, an innovation research, training, and consulting firm. He has twice been named the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year and is the recipient of the United States Presidential Champion of Change Award.
Josh is also a passionate Detroiter, the father of four, is a professional-level jazz guitarist, and has a slightly odd obsession for greasy pizza.
* * * TESTIMONIALS * * *
Josh, as always you are amazing. It is quite obvious that you took the time to prepare to bring everything you have. Thank you for your coaching and support throughout. I am sending you so much gratitude. You amaze me...always! — Kathy Twells, Vice President, The Coca-Cola Company
When Josh speaks, business improves. — Earvin “Magic” Johnson
We truly appreciate how your keynote talk set the stage for the day and inspired the audience with innovative ideas, empowered them with the knowledge we can all be creative, and how you customized your session so we all felt that you knew FedEx intimately and were talking directly to us. Great job! Really enjoyed it. — Leanne Logan, FedEx
Terrific! Our people were very engaged and had some great takeaways. You definitely make an impact. — Vicki Ruiz, ESPN
Thank you for everything, Josh! You did great as always and everyone was very happy. Look forward to working with you again very soon. — Bianca Savona CMP, Program Manager, American Express
Chairman at Goldman Sachs International, Former President of the European...