Khoo Swee Chiow keynote speaker
- Fear of Failure
- Life-Long Learning: Why Did I Climb Mt Everest? Because I Have Never Done It Before
- Performing Under Pressure: It’s Not about Skills. It’s How Calm and Clear-Headed You Are
- Preparation: There Is No Shortcut to Hard Work
- Risk-taking: The future belongs to those who take risks
- Vision: Believing in what others consider impossible.
Khoo Swee Chiow climbed Mt Everest 3 times, skied to the South and North Pole, climbed the 7 Summits, cycled from Singapore to Beijing, swam across the Malacca Strait, kayak across the Philippines and holds 2 Guinness World Records.
He quit his IT job to pursue his passion in adventure. Upon his return from the North Pole, he was awarded the Singapore Youth Award in Sports and Adventure for the second time.
In 2012, after many years of preparations, Swee Chiow finally climbed K2, considered to be the toughest and most dangerous mountain in the world.
Swee Chiow conducts inspirational talks to a wide range of audience. He also takes corporate and student groups on adventures as part of experiential learning and team-building.
Besides his busy schedule, Swee Chiow has written 5 inspirational books and is a father of two.
He is Singapore's first professional adventurer. However, he is happy to let people know that he is merely pursuing his passion. One of his powerful messages is "Dare to dream. Dare to make it a reality."
American scientist, Professor of Computer Science and Statistics at the...
With over 18 years of experience in business, technology and...
"The Father of Wearable Computing", scientist, designer, inventor and artist...