Micheal Burt keynote speaker
- Everybody Needs a Coach in Life - How to Tap into the Deepest Part of People’s Nature for Maximum Performance
- Flip the Switch - Activate Your PREY DRIVE and Achieve a Freakish Level of Success
- Million Dollar Follow-up - Master the Art and Science of Follow-up and Conversion
- Person of Interest - Find, Package, Market, and Monetize Your X Factor
- SWAG - Build, Maintain, and Protect Your Greatest Asset in Your CONFIDENCE
Coach Micheal Burt is considered the leading authority on “activating the PREY DRIVE” in people and teams around the world. Coach Burt defines Prey Drive in this context as “an instinctual ability to see something with the eyes optically or in the mind and have the persistence and intensity to pursue it.”
Based on Micheal’s unique background as a former championship women’s basketball coach combined with his impressive ability to build a “competitive intelligence” in people, the 17X author uses a unique methodology to inner engineer people to compete at the highest levels. Coach Burt goes to work on all four parts of a person’s nature through building specific knowledge for the mind, impeccable skills for the body, intense desire for the heart, and a contagious confidence for the spirit.
Hired by many of the top companies in the world to activate this drive in their teams Micheal has built out a framework and model to “FLIP the SWITCH” in people that shows quantitative improvements in concentrated periods of time. Currently Micheal is building and licensing “Greatness Factories” around the world, which are unique destination locations that combine “intentional collaboration” between members through inspired real estate, coaching programs, and a common desire to do something LEGENDARY.
Futurist, Author, Strategist
Founder & CEO of Niantic, Creator of Pokemon Go App...
Professor of Strategy at London Business School's Sir Donald Gordon...