Susan McPherson keynote speaker
- Environmental, Social & Corporate Governance (ESG)
- How To Bake Impact Into Your Brand/Company From The Start
- Making Connecting Your Life's Work
- The Lost Art of Connecting: The Gather, Ask, Do Method for Building Meaningful Business Relationships
- Welcome To The New Era of Corporate Social Impact
Susan McPherson is a serial connector, angel investor, and corporate responsibility expert. She is the founder and CEO of McPherson Strategies, a communications consultancy focused on the intersection of brands and social impact, providing storytelling, partnership creation and visibility to corporations, NGOs and social enterprises. She is the author of The Lost Art of Connecting: The Gather, Ask, Do Method for Building Meaningful Relationships. Susan has 25+ years of experience in marketing, public relations, and sustainability communications, speaking regularly at industry events including Inspirefest/Dublin, BSR, Center for Corporate Citizenship's Annual Summit, DLD and Techonomy., and contributing to the Harvard Business Review, Fast Company, and Forbes. She has appeared on NPR, CNN, USA Today, The New Yorker, New York Magazine and the Los Angeles Times.
Co-Founder of Pactum and Founder of Estonian e-Residency
Surgeon Director of Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine
The Visionary behind Emotional Agility, One of the World’s Most...