Victoria Pelletier keynote speaker
- Accelerating Your Career Through Strategic Networking and Building Your Brand
- Equity & Inclusion – Strategy & Intention
- Future of Work
- Look Up! There's No Glass Ceiling
Victoria Pelletier draws from her 20+ years in corporate senior leadership at companies like IBM and American Express to deliver engaging, inspiring keynotes to audiences across North America. Victoria's presentations range from her inspirational story of overcoming childhood abuse to becoming a corporate executive, author, brand and networking leader. Perfect for sales, leadership, technology, and management conferences. Victoria's wide range of presentations both inspire, and deliver practical takeaways.
Audiences not only laugh along with Victoria, they learn valuable take-aways they can apply immediately to thrive in the corporate world.
• How developing a personal brand can accelerate your career and your success.
• The power of boundaries help you live a full life, without compromise.
• How choosing mentors, champions, and advocates can supercharge your brand and your career.
• Essential Diversity and Inclusion strategies to empower teams and corporations to benefit from every voice at the corporate table.
* * * TESTIMONIALS * * *
Internationally recognized Leader on Global Climate Change, Former Head of...
Former VP and Fellow Researcher at Google, Co-founder of Udacity,...
Principal Associate at Cumpetere, Former Adjunct Professor at Stanford University...
Head Coach of Turkish National Women Volleyball Team