David Avrin keynote speaker
- It’s Not Who You Know, It’s Who Knows You! — How to Attract the Best Customers and Create an Army of Raving Fans
- Your Customers Are Changing! Are You? How to Future-Proof Your Business and Win in a Remarkable New World!
One of the most in-demand Customer Experience and Marketing speakers and consultants in the world today, David Avrin, CSP has shares his content-rich, very entertaining and actionable presentations with enthusiastic audiences across North America and around the world including recent presentations in Singapore, Bangkok, Melbourne, Brisbane, Antwerp, Buenos Aires, Bogota, Mumbai, Sri Lanka, Abu Dhabi, Manila, Rotterdam, Barcelona, Monte Carlo, London, New Delhi, Johannesburg and Dubai. David helps organizations better understand and connect with their changing customers and clients to help future-proof their businesses.
David's business insights have been featured on thousands of media outlets around the world. He is also the author of five books including the acclaimed: It's Not Who You Know, It's Who Knows You!, Visibility Marketing, Why Customers Leave (and How to Win Them Back) and his newest book: The Morning Huddle — Powerful Customer Experience Conversations to Wake You Up, Shake You Up and Win More Business.
When you view his preview, you will see that he is a captivating, humorous, entertaining and seasoned business presenter! He is consistently the highest-rated speaker at every conference where he speaks.
Recent highlights include:
- Twice on the main stage for the famed Million Dollar Round Table
- Global Gurus #1 Brand Guru 2017, 2018. #2 in 2019
- Spoken to organizations and audiences in 24 countries on 6 continents
- Author of five books including the popular, It’s Not Who You Know, It’s Who Knows You! , Visibility Marketing, Why Customers Leave (and How to Win Them Back) and his newest book: The Morning Huddle — Powerful Customer Experience Conversations to Wake You Up, Shake You Up and Win More Business.
- Forbes listed Why Customers Leave (and How to Win Them Back) as one of the “10 business books every entrepreneur needs to read.”
* * * TESTIMONIALS * * *
Our group voted you as the #1 speaker we’ve hired in over three years. Wonderful! - Barbara Edwards, President/CEO California Host Meeting & Event Management
David was our first speaker to receive a 100% approval rating on our post event evaluation. We’ve already hired him to speak for two more events! - Rich Viola, President/CEO, Hotel Interactive Inc.
Wow! You have such a gift for speaking. Engaging, funny and very informative! - Davis Federspiel, International SPA Association
Chief Sustainability Officer, Jindal Steel and Power Group of Companies,...
Avant-Garde Artist and Cyborg Activist