Stephanie Breedlove keynote speaker
- A Founder's Story: The Most Valuable Lessons from Bootstrap to Scale to Exit
- Breaking the Glass Ceiling: The Power of Advanced Education
- How to Build Quality Communication and Use It as a Tool for Success
- Investing in Culture is Profitable Business: Strategy, Execution, Metrics, Buy-In
- Marketability of a Product or Service: Understanding Why Customers Buy Your Offering
- The Traits of Strong Entrepreneurs/Intrapreneurs and How to Grow Them
- Women in Entrepreneurship: Know the Barriers, Be the Catalyst for Change
Stephanie Breedlove has been walking the walk of a successful entrepreneur for over twenty years. After launching a career in corporate America with Accenture, she found her true calling as co-founder and CEO of Care.com HomePay (previously Breedlove & Associates), the nation’s largest and most comprehensive household payroll and tax firm. Her startup grew to national leadership, was later acquired for $55 million, and plays a vital role in the quality and professionalism of the in-home care industry.
Stephanie’s deep experience combined with her rare ability to combine scale, profitability and quality has made her a sought after business expert, thought leader and speaker. Stephanie offers a life-time of example for entrepreneurs striving to successfully start and scale a business.
Stephanie and her firm have been recognized as:
- Austin American Statesman Top Work Places
- Austin Business Journal Best Places to Work
- Greater Austin Business Awards – Executive Leadership
- Greater Austin Business Awards – Superior Client Service
Stephanie’s expertise has been showcased in The Economist, Forbes, Working Mother, The New York Times, and more. She is author of All In: How Women Entrepreneurs Can Think Bigger, Build Sustainable Businesses, and Change the World, is an active angel investor through Central Texas Angel Network (the nation’s most active angel network), and is engaged with organizations that share her passion for strengthening entrepreneurship.
Former Vice President of the World Bank, Director at Oxford...
2018 Nobel Laureate for Economic Sciences, University Professor at New...
Professor of Business Administration at the Harvard Business School ...