- Academic and Author Speakers
- Asia and China Speakers and Commentators
- Business Keynote Speakers
- Climate Change and Environment Keynote Speakers
- Economists and Financial Speakers
- Futurist Speakers
- Celebrity and Famous Speakers
- Innovation Speakers
- Inspirational Leadership Speakers
- Management Speakers
- Marketing and Brand Keynote Speakers
- Motivational Speakers
- Political Speakers
- Sports speakers
- Technology and IT Keynote Speakers
Search Your Speaker
You can easily find a suitable speaker.
Please fill in the form below.
Barry Gibbons Speaker Profile
Former Chairman of Burger KingTopics:
– Your People: Energised or Alienated?
– The 'New' Branding Challenge: Distinction Amid Clutter
– Customer Service - Rising above the Ho-Hum
During his 5 years as the US-based Chairman/CEO of Burger King, Barry Gibbons received international acclaim for his performance (he was cited as a “Turnaround Champion” in Fortune magazine).
Having retired from big business, he is now a successful, author, speaker, consultant, entrepreneur and co-founder of the UK publishing business Infinite Ideas.
He has written six business books and one on public speaking, published in both the US and UK, whilst his offbeat business column appears in the USA’s QSR magazine. His last book is Five Loaves, Two Fishes and Six Chicken Nuggets.
He has made hundreds of speeches to blue-chip corporate audiences in many countries. A brilliant speaker, Barry Gibbons aims to show audiences - internal and external - how to stay ahead in fast changing and unpredictable markets.
View wish list
Go back to search results
Close this window
2017 Nobel Prize Economics Science Winner
Charles R. Walgreen Distinguished Service Professor of Behavioral Science and Economics