Most requested keynote speakers for 2022
Most requested keynote speakers for 2022
Are you looking for a keynote speaker for your next event? We are excited to share with you a list of the most requested keynote speakers for 2022. If you're an event manager, marketing director, or entrepreneur looking to inspire your audience, you're in the right place. To help you choose the right guest, we’ve selected a few categories and shared our picks. Please contact us to get more details on availability and fees.
Technology keynote speakers
New technologies bring new opportunities. T ever-changing information technology might be hard to follow and many organizations are struggling to understand what the future will hold and how it will affect their businesses.
How can you use technology and innovation to gain an edge over the competition? If you don't already know the answer to this question, make sure your upcoming event features one of the keynote speakers from the list below.
Futurist & Founder of the Futures Intelligence Group VP at Avatar Dimension
- Human Centered Artificial Intelligence
- Marketing to Robots
- Personal Branding for Women in Tech
Cyber Security and Social Engineering Expert
- How Not to Become a Target of Social Engineering
- I PWN thee, I PWN thee not
- Life As A Traveling Penetration Tester
CEO, Co-founder & Creator of High Fidelity & Second Life
- New Virtual Worlds
- Remaking the Internet
Security Expert, Keynote Speaker, Hacker & Digital Investigator
- Know Your Adversary
- Privacy in a Social (Dark Web) World
- Security Awareness - Learn to Think like a Hacker!
Chairman and CEO of the X PRIZE Foundation International leader in the commercial space arena Co-Founder & Chairman of the Singularity University, a Silicon Valley based institution partnered with NASA, Google, Autodesk and Nokia
- Exponential Technologies Causing Disruptive Innovation
- The Coming Age of Abundance - Understanding Humanity's Future
- Transforming Your Company from Linear to Exponential
Leadership keynote speakers
What is good leadership? It is, above all, the ability to motivate groups of people to achieve a common goal. Great leaders must inspire trust, be visionary, be able to take risks, but most importantly, they must have the ability to bring out the best in people.
Understanding the qualities and skills that characterize a good leader are crucial in the business world. Let your audience experience something extraordinary and learn the insights from some of the world's best leaders. Check out the list of the requested leadership speakers
Dean of the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto (1998-2013). Innovator and Strategist.
- Fixing the Game: What Capitalism Can Learn from the NFL
- Play to Win: Improve the Architecture of Your Strategic Choices
- The Opposable Mind: How Successful Leaders Win Through Integrative Thinking
Mindful Leadership and Wellbeing Expert, on a mission to bring wellness into the workplace, Author of Urban Monk
- Developing Resilience During Change
- Mindful Leadership: Walking the Talk
- Mindfulness for Stress Management and Work-Life Balance
Senior Vice President and Partner, Global Energy and International Affairs, IHS Markit
- Alternative Energy
- Natural Resources
Entrepreneurship & start up keynote speakers
What are the qualities that unite the biggest names in the entrepreneurial community? We would certainly mention creativity, curiosity and ambition. After all, entrepreneurship is all about the ability to spot and analyze opportunities and ultimately grasp their value. Someone once said that entrepreneurs can be considered the super-humans of the world - we cannot disagree! Booking one of our most requested business entrepreneurs and executives will help you bring your event to the next level.
An Entrepreneur & An Entrepreneurs Mentor, The Founder of Waze, Founder of FeeX and half a dozen startups
- Entrepreneurship with passion
- Fund Raising
Co-Founder and Board Director of Shazam
- Breaking the Sound Barrier – Challenges We Faced and Lessons We Learned in Building Shazam
- Lessons for Entrepreneurs Collected from My Shazam Experience
- Shazam’s Early Years: Surviving Difficult Times & The Keys to Startup Success
Celebrity keynote speakers
What makes people successful? What is the secret behind the success of singers, directors and other artists? With our speakers, your audience can get the insights from the entertainment industry and learn the story behind the success of creative individuals.
Award-Winning Musician, Creative Innovator, Entertainer & Tech Entrepreneur
- The Next Evolution of Interactive A.I.
Award-Winning Director & Explorer
Author of 'Eat, Pray, Love', Novelist, Memoirist, Journalist
- Maintaining Your Drive
- On Fear and Creativity
- Your Elusive Creative Genius
One of Top 10 Italian Chefs
- Cooking is a call to act!
- Never trust a skinny Italian chef
Formula One Racing Driver
Science keynote speakers
Science is one of the most important channels for the transmission of knowledge. Thanks to the hard work of scientists from all over the world, we are able to identify and potentially protect endangered species, create new treatments, define causes of climate change, and improve the health and quality of our lives.
Captivate your audience with the latest discoveries and innovation by booking one of our science speakers! Who made it to the list of most requested science speakers? Check the list below!
Chief Environmental Officer at Microsoft
- IA for Earth
- Importance of bridging the Gap between Environmental and Computer Science
- Microsoft's Conservation Efforts
American Space Scientist and Aerospace Engineer
- Data Science
- Diversity and Inclusivity
Professor in Artificial Intelligence, Robotics at UC Berkeley & Director Berkeley Robot Learning Lab,
Co-Director and Steering Committee Berkeley Artificial Intelligence Research Lab,
Advisor to OpenAI, Co-founder and Founder of Various Start'ups
- AI for Executives and Boardrooms
- Artificial Intelligence
- Deep Learning
Follow our Linkedin for new announcement and interesting content from our keynote speakers.